Our other potato varieties
BABY POTATO / SALAD POTATO
- Potato variety with a high tuber number, medium to small tuber size adapted to the production of babies.
- Good presentation, homogeneous oval shape, pale yellow flesh and yellow skin.
- Good tolerance to common scab.
- Rustic, good tolerance to late blight.
SALAD POTATO VARIETY
- GWENNE is a table variety closely related to the segment of firm fleshes with a very nice skin finish.
- Second early to main crop with a high yield, it is a variety very much appreciated from growers for its high reliability.
- GWENNE is particularly adapted to the production of “Babies".
- On the top of its good performance at storage, GWENNE shows a very low sensitivity to greening.
PURPLE POTATO VARIETY FOR CRISPS PROCESSING AND TABLE POTATO
- A new purple candidate variety with long numerous
- Compared to Vitelotte, this candidate variety shows
a higher yield (comparable to Charlotte), better
shape and better resistances to viruses.
- Its flesh colour is particularly uniform after cooking.
- Its level of dry matter makes it suitable for crisps