Our other potato varieties
BABY POTATOES VARIETY
- CATIMINI is a potato variety with a very high tuber set : around 20-25 tubers per plant under 40 mm.
- Nice deep yellow flesh after cooking, yellow skin with slight red eyes.
- Short oval shape.
- Suitable for processing and for the fresh market.
- Good taste, high cooking quality, culinary group AB.
SALAD POTATO VARIETY
- GWENNE is a table variety closely related to the segment of firm fleshes with a very nice skin finish.
- Second early to main crop with a high yield, it is a variety very much appreciated from growers for its high reliability.
- GWENNE is particularly adapted to the production of “Babies".
- On the top of its good performance at storage, GWENNE shows a very low sensitivity to greening.
SALAD POTATO VARIETY, ENVIRONMENTAL FRIENDLY
- ALIX is a potato variety with a very high level of tolerance to late blight, both foliage and tuber.
- Early maturity.
- Oval to long oval shape, nice appearance, light skin.
- High number of tubers per plant, regular and homogeneous medium size.
- Group A, firm cooking type.