Our other potato varieties
INDUSTRIAL VARIETY FOR CRISPS PROCESSING
- Potato variety with an excellent and regular production whatever the growing conditions.
- Very tolerant to stressful conditions.
- Medium early with fast bulking.
- Round uniform tubers with a very homogeneous size.
- Suitable for an early processing, and later in the season.
INDUSTRIAL VARIETY FOR CRISPS & FLAKES
- Rustic variety mainly recommended in the Mediterranean and Middle East.
- Variety with average maturity but with a very fast emergence.
- Very well suited for crisp processing for up to 4 months of storage.
- Its very high dry matter content makes it a suitable variety for flake.
INDUSTRIAL POTATO VARIETY FOR CRISPS PROCESSING
- BETTY is an early potato variety with white flesh, very well adapted to crisps processing for up to 4 months of storage.
- Tubers of very regular shape, very uniform in size, little sensitive to mechanical damage and common scab.
- Yield comparable to market benchmarks in this segment.