Our other potato varieties
INDUSTRIAL POTATO VARIETY FOR CRISPS PROCESSING
- BETTY is an early potato variety with white flesh, very well adapted to crisps processing for up to 4 months of storage.
- Tubers of very regular shape, very uniform in size, little sensitive to mechanical damage and common scab.
- Yield comparable to market benchmarks in this segment.
INDUSTRIAL VARIETY FOR CRISPS PROCESSING
- High yielding variety, EDONY produces numerous round tubers uniform in size.
- EDONY is particularly adapted to long storage at low temperature : -> Medium dormancy -> Low levels in reducing sugars.
- Very low level of acrylamides.
- Good tolerance to mechanical damages
- Late variety. Plant early.
INDUSTRIAL VARIETY FOR CRISPS & FLAKES
- Rustic variety mainly recommended in the Mediterranean and Middle East.
- Variety with average maturity but with a very fast emergence.
- Very well suited for crisp processing for up to 4 months of storage.
- Its very high dry matter content makes it a suitable variety for flake.