Our other potato varieties
INDUSTRIAL POTATO VARIETY FOR STARCH & FLAKES PROCESSING
- AMYLA is a potato variety easy to grow, high yielding in starch, with a high proportion of big sized tubers.
- Good performing in conditions of high water stress, AMYLA will also thrive in light soils or soils with high drainage.
- AMYLA is a long storage variety.
- Resistant to Wart disease (physio 1) and Nematodes Rostochiensis (RO1 – 4)
INDUSTRIAL POTATO VARIETY FOR STARCH PROCESSING
- Very high starch content and high yield.
- Very high resistance to the different pathotypes of wart disease F1, F2, F6 and F18.
- Very high resistance to PVY.
- Fairly good resistance to foliage late blight.
INDUSTRIAL VARIETY FOR STARCH & FLAKES
- NAFIDA is a very vigorous variety combining a high tonnage of production and a high yield in starch.
- Good performing in conditions of high water stress. Very resistant to secondary growth.
- NAFIDA is gifted of a very large spectrum of resistances including Wart Disease (physio 1 and 18). - Variety with a high viscosity of starch at processing.