Our other potato varieties
TABLE POTATO VARIETY
- CAPUCINE is a rustic potato variety with dark skin and flesh.
- Its yield is higher than that of Charlotte.
- Resistant to potato wart disease (path 1) and nematode (Ro1).
- Excellent eating quality (Group A).
- Excellent flavour.
FIRM FLESH POTATO VARIETY
- CELTIANE is a potato variety with a pale yellow flesh and an excellent skin finish.
- Early to medium-early.
- Flavoursome, culinary group A.
- Hight productivity.
- Good resistance to common scab.
- Good drought tolerance.
SALAD POTATO VARIETY
- GWENNE is a table variety closely related to the segment of firm fleshes with a very nice skin finish.
- Second early to main crop with a high yield, it is a variety very much appreciated from growers for its high reliability.
- GWENNE is particularly adapted to the production of “Babies".
- On the top of its good performance at storage, GWENNE shows a very low sensitivity to greening.